Holland, Michigan 에 위치한 회사에서 정규직 Financial Analyst 를 채용중입니다.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for collecting and studying the financial and operational data to analyze profitability of the business, extracting and defining relevant information. The candidate will dig into complex datasets to analyze trends and translate them into actionable insights for continuous process/profitability improvements. This role also needs to be able to communicate with cross-functional teams and individuals within the company as well as in the corporate headquarters on a day-to-day basis.
- Prepare various reports, including monthly and quarterly financial statements
- Perform variance analyses to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management and operations
- Develop modeling tools to measure financial performance, identify areas for improvement, and support strategic initiatives
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses, capital expenditures, product and customer trends, and working capital
- Assist in preparing forecasts, collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Develop and monitor cost center/departmental budgets, helping operations keep track of actual spending and stay within budget
- Conduct month-end close duties as assigned
- Analyze inventory pricing fluctuations
- Assisting in compiling and providing PBC information to internal and external auditors
- Preform other duties of a similar nature or level
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or Biz administration.
- 2-5 years of experience in financial analysis and/or cost accounting
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong analytical, financial modeling, and reporting skills
- Excellent time management and organizational ability
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Handle confidential information in a discreet and professional manner
- Bilingual in English and Korean
- Knowledge in the manufacturing industry a plus
- SAP experience preferred