|Phone :||To Be Provided|
|name :||First Citizens Bank|
|Job Title :||Business Banker|
|location :||Gwinnett County, GA|
My name is Harry Kim, and I am a Commercial Underwriter here at FCB. I just was asked by SVP Area Executive for me to reach out Korean community and share this exciting job opportunity. I am in Commercial group, not Business Banking so I don't have a whole lot of insight information to share but this might be a good opportunity for those of Korean Bilingual who is seeking to career changes or move up to next level. Please read below job description and minimum education /experience requirement before contacting me via email.
Whether First Citizens Bank has been established for 120+ years or expanding our presence in your market, we invite you to be part of our story. As a Business Banker at First Citizens you will carry on our tradition of developing and expanding relationships with business owners in order to help them meet their financial goals.
In this role, you will get to:
• Make an impact by contributing to the growth of the bank through business and commercial loans, deposits and fee income
• Exercise your creativity and entrepreneurial spirit to engage with business owners in the community
• Work in a supportive environment encouraging community and business development activities
• Work within a streamlined, timely and efficient credit approval process
• Be a part of a collaborative team with various business services partners to support the full client relationship
Bachelor degree with a minimum of 3 years banking experience in commercial or business lending, credit or business development.
High school diploma or GED with a minimum of 7 years banking experience in business lending, credit or business development.
Other Preferred Qualifications:
Business development experience.
Established COI’s and referral sources.
Business lending experience.
Financial analysis and credit underwriting skills.