Joynus Care is a Home Health Care agency. We help those who cannot help themselves due to cultural and language barrier. We help isolated ones due to their identity and socioeconomic status. We are a bridge for them to access available resources and equal care.
Joynus Care is comprised of individuals who passionately executing this vision. We are looking for individuals who want to grow together. We demand exceptional quality of work to who enjoys challenges. We promote personal development that results in advancement.
- Be the face of Joynus Care and convert prospects to clients
- Manage clients and caregivers
- Manage website and social media
- Educate the community about home health care services
- Generate community referral sources
- Maintain relationship with Case Managers
- Generate referrals from local physicians and facilities
- Attends local health fairs and community events as a representative of the local home care agency
- Identify potential marketing opportunities and prospects
- Build community partnerships with various organizations and institutions
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities
- Gather and report weekly marketing plans through the use of our software
- Native fluency in Korean and English or Spanish
- Internet and social media marketing experience preferred
- Drive and determination to ask for referrals
- Strong existing relationships with referral sources in the local market preferred
- Senior care related marketing or sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of Social Work such as Medicaid eligibility and social security preferred.
- Case Management experience preferred